« Home | Garden of Love... » | Blogger Postcards Around the World » | Destruction » | Little Church in the Backyard » | Carnival in Chinatown » | Jazz Festival of Victoria » | One lazy saturday afternoon (Part IV) » | One lazy saturday afternoon (Part III) » | One lazy saturday afternoon (Part II) » | One lazy saturday afternoon (Part I) »

Victoria to Victoria...


I am currently reading "The World id Flat" by Thomas Friedman, and I received my postcard from Melbourne, Victoria to Victoria, BC, because of this flat world. Jean from Melbourne came to know my address through Meeta, and send me this beautiful postcard for Valentines Day.

Thanks a lot Jean for the wonderful card and the message. The card shows the famous landmark of Melbourne, Flinder's St. Station in all its beauty...

So, finally recd ur card...goodie goodie..:)

*smiles*

hey! How are you Ricky?? Well, the book "world is flat" makes an amazing read if you haven't read his earlier book called "The Lexus and the olive tree".

Yeh lo ab bhee cards aa rahe hain tere V-Day ke :P

And thats a wonderful book :D

wow "The World Is Flat" would certinaly be an interesting read although I haven't red it yet but hve heard about it...

the world indeed has become one huge gobal village what with all the technology...

question is does it make the world a better safer place? :)

Post a Comment