« Home | One lazy saturday afternoon (Part III) » | One lazy saturday afternoon (Part II) » | One lazy saturday afternoon (Part I) » | My journey starts here... »

One lazy saturday afternoon (Part IV)

Gyro Beach
(Click on the pictures to enlarge)

Picture Perfect!!

Spot the flying disc!!

I was just clicking the bike **wink wink**

Samundar main naha ke aur bhi, namkeen ho gayee ho..

My favourite place to end the saturday afternoon...

Coming up next: Jazz Festival of Victoria

great pics once again...perfect summer vacation getaway!

me first!

hey.. nice picss... i went to virginia on d 4th july weekend.. it was such a crowdy beach... ur pics seem like.. u vacationed at a REALLY cool scenic place... i got so tired in d virginia trip.. and coz of the beach, i tanned myself! :(

@Pic 1.....I can only imagine seeing all this on tv...n pics...when will I get to visit such a place..
look at the moutains faaaar away...with snow at the peaks....n the water......n the chweet lil kids :)

@Pic 2...the water is so calm n serene....yes sir Flying Disc Dhik gaye...Red is the colour

@Pic 3...no clarifications Ricky...we all know you were just taking a pic of ur bike...galti se ek babe bhi
beech mein aa gaye...

@Pic 4...ahaan...bade gaane yaad aa rahe hai...

@Pic 5...ya newspaper/book n a hot cuppa chai...:)

P.S....zyada aakhen mat maar.....

nice pics ricky..is that the library in the last pic

badi sohni jagah hai.and lovely pics too:)

previous comment was mine:)

woww.. cool.. nice pics ricky.. but expected more of..... u know.. :P hmm. no probs.. u send me those thro' mail.. i will keep it a secret ;)

payal here.. hmmmmmmmmmmm nice pics.. beaches and all haan ;)

niice niice.. very 'seedhi saadhi' pictures though, lol.. :p
beautiful scenery.. plus the weather looks great too! reminds me of the awfully humid weather here.. *siiigh*

man! victoria is so beautiful. we don't have any beaches close by here. anyway, nice pics!! keep posting...

That was pretty neat and cool. I have visited your place last summer and I really enjoyed Vancouver.

the first one is truly picture perfect!

1: nice nice
2: red disc
3: cool bike :P
4: ahem ahem *smiles*
5: good choice :)

nice blog too... wc me :P iam 1st time here ..

*smiles*

Post a Comment