« Home

My journey starts here...

Kaariñdah: (Urdu) Journeyman. Journeyman is a craftsman who may have completed his/her apprenticeship but is still not a master of his work. In Europe, Journeymen would travel from one place to another to show his/her craft and gain experience. The Journeyman comes from a French word, journée, which means, the period of one day.

At this stage of my life this word describes me the best. This blog is also about a day of life, through my camera lens. I hope you will enjoy this journey of my life with me...

Me firssssstttttttt!!!!! :)

Great intro...I am all eager and excited now...waiting for the 'first' post!

All the best!

cant wait myself!! now this feeling is just like a kids who's desperately waiting for someone to give him chocolate, lol! :p
start posting soooon!!!

i like the thought dude:)

waiting for the pics!

Duck
I was about to start one too. But I couldnt compromise with an idea of having a lovely template for my fotoblog. I have readymade posts for atleast 7000 days hehe. 7000 pics in last one year from my cammie :P Great number yah?

I love the name but. Truly exotic.Hope to see your creativity with lights and lenses ... words you handle pretty well lets see how about these two.


Pranshu

Heyy !! surprise after surprise here.......goood !! infact lovely name...and good choice of template...seems like a much adored blog here..

Waitng for the pictures too....so nice to have you share you life with us in this manner....

Keep the posts coming !!!!!

hmmm sounds very interesting...
waiting :)

hey...payal here...nice way of communicating..can't wait for the pics :)

ohh this was the suprise u were talking about....
Guru ho jaa shuru...:P

n btw u thot i wudn't connect from b'lore??

hello jee...kaise ho tusi...mast?

welcome to naya blog..hope u have a great journey....

yeh word to maine kabhi suna hi nahi tha :)

i think the blog name is veryy pretty btw!! :)

hey smriti here congrats on ur new blog it looks intresting lukin forward 2 the posts take care and enjoyyyy and something for the journeyman
Hain khwaishyen abhee bahut karvan rukan nahee
maana hai nahee hasil abhee jo chaha hai teri nazron ne per manzile abhee aanee hai aur tu thama nahee

not a bad life eh?

Post a Comment