« Home | My journey starts here... »

One lazy saturday afternoon (Part I)

Date: June 24, 2006
Trail: Mt. Baker-UVIc-Gyro Beach
Start time: 10:00 am
End time: 5:00 pm
Total distance (miles): 21
No. of hot gals passed: 32

(Click the pictures to enlarge)

My journey started at Mt. Baker. The bike ride till the top was pretty difficult but worth this view. This is west-side of Victoria. The mountain ranges far away are the Mt. Olympus range, which is in US. The joke in Victoria is that, we are glad we can only see US not live there.


The tall buildings far away is the Downtown Victoria under the shade of Mt. Olympus



My bike that did all the hard work to take me up there.


I live in the far corner straight up, right besides the ocean. You can see San Juan Island in the background.

Coming up next: University of Victoria

I thot u'll take some more time in uploading the first set of pics...but good suprise..jaldi se post kare
ohh n Me First !!!

ur Vicky....i mean Victoria is bootiful Ricks...i have told u this many times though....u are lucky to be staying amidst the trees,moutains,ocean...aur kya chahiye zindagi mein...bas bas ek babe :P

arrre bike ke toh aise pic le hai...jaise koi hot babe kadhe ho :))

wow, this is a surprise! 10-5.. must'v been fun!! lol @ babes passed :p
cant wait for ur next post! :)

Amazing pics Ricky, thanks for sharing these beautiful pics thru this blog :)

I have to say u r doing a great job managing 3 blogs !

looks like a nice place to live in...

lovely.... beautiful pics, so u didn't make us wait for long :)

wow.. whatta beautiful place!If I were living there I could have gone cycling everyday!..great view .. the mountains.. the green tress, the sky scrapers.. the beaches. the babes.. the .. ooops! where am i ending up at!
(atleast make sure the next set has one or 2..(u know what ;))of them)

Kiddan :)
cool pics!
Moonie

WOW. Cycling sounds fun and that too in such beautiful places! :) am eager to see univsity of victoria ..

ur bike looks sooo cool.. great one..

Post a Comment