Dates: June 23 - July 2, 2006
Venue: Market Square, Victoria
(Click on the pictures to enlarge)
Annual Jazz Festival of Victoria
...where the great music was flowing
...and it was carnival time outside

...and so was shopping
Coming up next: Carnival in Chinatown
yayyyyy me 1st..now lemme sseee:)
sonali
Posted by
Anonymous |
11:23 PM
heyyy nice pics.....wil talk more on it...
sona
Posted by
Anonymous |
11:33 PM
wow!!! dats gud .....
first time am here very decorative blog..keep it up ...hehehhe ;-)
Posted by
Sweety Maruth |
2:15 AM
aah !! its really cool... so u sure had loadsa fun ha!
keep rocking champ..
Posted by
faith |
8:31 AM
looks fun!!! want details of wat u did there.. shopping i doubt! lots of sight seeing ill bet.. :p
Posted by
Reema |
9:44 AM
Where r ur pics??? I cudn't see rick...
Posted by
Priya |
1:36 PM
I cud see your pictures today... I love to visit Vancouver again...
Posted by
Priya |
3:34 PM
you like jazz ricky?
Posted by
Anks |
10:41 PM
aish hai....
Posted by
Anonymous |
10:16 PM
good fest dost...but tum kahan ho? aise fest main Chennai mein miss kar raha hoon!
Hey, I have updated my blog...do check sometime.
Posted by
nn |
12:16 AM
aree wah sooo kooll
payal
Posted by
Anonymous |
1:04 AM