Little Church in the Backyard
Dates: Jan 4 - Jan 12, 2007
There is a little church right behind my house besides a soccer field. Recently, the weather in Victoria has seen it all and the church became the background for Victoria's weather swings...



There is a little church right behind my house besides a soccer field. Recently, the weather in Victoria has seen it all and the church became the background for Victoria's weather swings...

One cloudy afternoon...

...and then it rained and rained and rained...

...and then sun finally came out...

I'm coming to VIC...ruk tu zara...
Posted by
Anonymous |
8:45 PM
Seasons.
Thanks God there is some action here after ages :)
Awesome pics Buddy.
Posted by
Anonymous |
9:26 PM
An awesome picture ther:-)) This year its weird you guys are having snow and nothing much here.
Posted by
Anonymous |
8:35 AM
oh I liked the way u took pic of same place in different season, how different yet elegant it looks :)
I wish I could see this much snow some day
~preeti
Posted by
The Bhandari's |
11:32 PM
kya boloo???
haan yaad aaya... beautiful :P
Posted by
faith |
9:51 PM
payal:
ahaaa am cumin am cumin.. :D
Posted by
Anonymous |
10:47 PM